CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-13T22:00:56+00:002009 Chevrolet Cutaway CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-13T22:00:56+00:00
- Checked and topped off engine fluid levels, checked and adjusted tire pressures, recommend engine oil and filter replacement, recommend fuel filters, transmission fluid and filter service, secondary engine oil pan gasket is leaking, engine oil level switch is leaking.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels to inspect brake condition. Found rear brakes metal on metal, caliper boots are torn, rear brakes are wearing uneven recommend rear brake calipers with brake rotors and brake pads and replace brake fluid.
- UNABLE TO DUPLICATE ENGINE NOISE AT THIS TIME.
- EXHAUST TAIL PIPE CAN BE WELDED ON ( JUST HELD ON BY COMPRESSION CLAMP )
- REMOVED BOTH REAR AXLE SHAFT, REMOVED REAR BRAKE CALIPERS AND BRAKE ROTORS, ( UPON REMOVAL OF RIGHT REAR BRAKE ROTORS FOUND PARKING BRAKE SHOES WORN DOWN TO METAL ON METAL AND BACKING PLATE DISINTEGRATED- CUSTOMER WAS SHOWN AND ADVISED OF FINDINGS AND DECLINED REPLACEMENT OF PARKING BRAKE SHOES AND BACKING PLATE ) INSTALLED 2- NEW REAR BRAKE ROTORS WITH SEALS, RE INSTALLED REAR AXLE SHAFTS WITH NEW GASKETS, CHECKED AND TOPPED OFF REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID, RE INSTALLED AND TORQUED REAR WHEELS.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- WELD MUFFLER TAIL PIPE
GIOVANNA A. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/12/2021