- TEST DROVE VEHICLE AND VERIFY CUSTOMER CONCERN: CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CODE, C0800 CONTROL MODULE , P0544 STEERING WHEEL ANGLE LEFT SIDE TIRE IS MOVED BACK DUE TO IMPACT, LEFT FRONT TIRE HAS A BULGE DUE TO IMPACT, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS DAMAGE ARE FRONT LEFT SHOCK IS BENT AND LEAKING, LOWER AND UPPER CONTROL LEFT SIDE ARE BENT AND BALL JOINTS BOUTH SIDE ARE OUT OF TOLERANCE, INNER AND OUTER TIE RODS HAVE PLAY, REPLACE PARTS, ALIGN VEHICLE AND RE TEST.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Upper,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – RWD Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Rack & Pinion Type Gears Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
SANDRA W. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2022