CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-24T23:00:15+00:002016 Mazda 6 CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-24T23:00:15+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- CUSTOMER STATES: the hvac is blowing at ambient temp, check and advise.
- Replace front brake pad linings, machine front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pad linings and machine rear brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
LARRY M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/23/2020