- Checked and topped off engine fluid levels, checked and adjusted tire pressures, engine air filters are clean.
- DRAINED ENGINE OIL, REMOVED OIL FILTER, RE FILLED WITH NEW OIL , REPLACED ENGINE OIL FILTER.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels to inspect brake condition, Inspect entire system for leaks, no leaks found front and rear brakes ok at this time, brake fluid is in good condition.
- REMOVED IGNITION COIL PACKS, REMOVED AND REPLACED SPARK PLUGS, RE INSTALLED IGNITION COIL PACKS
- ROTATED TIRES FRONT TO BACK AND SET TIRE PRESSURE
WILLIAM S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/23/2020