- Checked and topped off engine fluid levels, checked and adjusted tire pressures
- Remove and reinstall four wheels to inspect brake condition, Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( 2MM ) Rear ( 3MM ) front brake rotors have heat cracks recommend replacement, rear brake shoes at 3mm, recommend rear brake shoes with drums and hardware.
- Replace front brake pads, front brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms, install new brake pad hardware kit, Road test vehicle.
- REPLACE REAR BRAKE SHOES CLEANED AND LUBRICATED BRAKE SHOE CONTACT POINTS ON BACKING PLATE INSTALLED NEW SPRING HARDWARE FOR BRAKE SHOES INSTALLED NEW REAR BRAKE DRUMS
- INSTALLED MISSING FENDER LINER ON LEFT FRONT
- P0442- EVAP SYSTEM SMALL LEAK DETECTED, PRESSURE TEST EVAP SYSTEM WITH SMOKE INSPECTED AND FOUND PURGE VALVE IN ENGINE COMPARTMENT LEAKING, ALSO RECOMMEND HOSE FROM VALVE TO INTAKE MANIFOLD AND FUEL CAP.
- REPLACED EVAP PURGE VALVE, SECURED EVAP HOSE, REPLACED FUEL TANK CAP
JERRY H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2022