- Checked and topped off engine fluid levels, checked and adjusted tire pressures
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Standard Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- ROTATE TIRES
- CUSTOMER STATES: VEHICLE IS MAKING NOISE POSSIBLE POWER STEERING – DIAGNOSE AND ADVISE
- POWER STEERING PUMP – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Bleed and test System.]
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
BRYAN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2021