- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Standard Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Checked and topped off engine fluid levels, checked and adjusted tire pressures AIR FILTER DIRTY AND CAB FILTER IS DIRTY BRAKE FLUSH
- Remove and reinstall four wheels to inspect brake condition, Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %) FRONT BRAKE ARE DOWN TO 1 MM AND ROTORS ARE DOWN TO SPECS. REAR BRAKES ARE GOOD AND THERE AT 6 MMM
- Replace Rotors, Pack Front Bearings When Applicable And Replace Pads
- ROTATED TIRES FRONT TO BACK AND SET TIRE PRESSURE: FRONT 33 REAR 33
ANDY D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/19/2020