- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Checked and topped off engine fluid levels, checked and adjusted tire pressures
- DRAIN ENGINE OIL AND REPLACE OIL FILTER, REFILL ENGINE OIL WITH FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL AND CHECK ALL FLUID LEVELS, RESET OIL LIGHT IF APPLICABLE
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, primary and secondary radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- REMOVED AND REPLACED LEAKING OIL PRESSURE SWITCH
- REMOVED AND REPLACED PRIMARY AND SECONDARY FUEL FILTERS, BLED FUEL SYSTEM TO RELIEVE ANY TRAPPED AIR
- Replace rear brake pads and machine rear brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
- ROTATED TIRES FRONT TO BACK AND SET TIRE PRESSURE
SCOTT M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/18/2021